ChemITC® was created by industry leaders, for industry leaders. The overriding goal – create a forum for the exchange, discussion and resolution of IT and manufacturing control issues that support our industry's ability to deliver products that are essential to society.
The organization is structured to meet the following objectives:
- Address chemical industry needs as a whole, or address needs of smaller subsets using focused research initiatives and professional networks
- Establish relationships with IT product and service providers to help advance solutions for the chemical industry
- Measure improvements in the chemical industry’s use of IT
- Develop and convey information technology advocacy positions
- Foster relationships with other industry trade associations and organizations that directly correlate with the use of IT in the chemical industry