The American Chemistry Council’s Chemical Information Technology Center (ChemITC®) offers Associate Membership to companies that are not eligible for Charter or General Membership in ChemITC, but have adequate interest and experience in chemical industry information technology to provide meaningful contributions to the mission, purpose and vision of ChemITC. One primary benefit of Associate Membership is that it enables organizations involved in the provision of information technology (IT) services to the chemical industry to work closely with chemical manufacturers on issues important to the industry. This interaction promotes more informed decision-making and facilitates the development and use of IT solutions that are important, meaningful and relevant to the chemical industry.
ChemITC recognizes the immense value that Associate Members bring to its dynamic organization, and is pleased to provide ChemITC Associate Members with a number of benefits as outlined below. ChemITC welcomes Associate Members to take advantage of the opportunities to increase their exposure among chemical industry CIOs, and show their support for this growing industry organization at the wide array of member events planned throughout the year.
Rights of Leadership
Because ChemITC is led and primarily funded by chemical manufacturers, the role and participation rights of Associate Members differ from those of Charter and General Members. Associate Members do not have voting rights or the ability to assume designated leadership positions on the ChemITC Executive Board, its Standing Committees, or any of the Program Steering Committees. Associate Members are always encouraged to convey their views and comments during meetings in which they participate and through appropriate channels within ChemITC.
ChemITC Associate Membership Benefits:
- Opportunity to interact with chemical industry CIOs from 30 of the largest chemical producers in the U.S.
- Opportunity to propose webinars for presentation during the year
- Opportunity to participate in ChemITC meetings, upon invitation
- Your company listed in the member listing with hyperlink
- Use of a ChemITC Associate Member logo
- Discounts on ACC SmartBrief, publications, and events
- Fee: $10,000
- ACCENTURE – Associate Member and ChemITC Annual Conference Host
- IBM – Associate Member and CIO Roundtable Group Spring Meeting Sponsor
- CSC – Associate Member and Infrastructure Networking Group Sponsor
- TATA Consultancy Services Limited – Associate Member and Collaboration (Social Media) Networking Group Sponsor
- HITACHI – Associate Member
Sponsorship Opportunites and Benefits
ChemITC’s Sponsorship Program is designed to support each type of event’s overarching objectives, while providing value-added opportunities for IT providers to interact with the organization’s chemical company members. » View sponsorship opportunities